1958 Lowlight RHD Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
– 1600cc engine dressed in earlier style
– Full air ride, front and rear
– Racing trim, re-trimmed by 13 Stitches
– Carpets by Transmission Classics
– Full overhaul of body, including bespoke RHD dash conversion by Californian Classics, inspired by style of conversion kit by Ackland and Tabor who were based in Welling in the late 50s, known for converting European cars to RHD. Only around 6 of the original cars survived.
– Disk front brakes
– New roof fitted
Complete 100-point restoration finished by Californian Classics Ltd
Want a car like this? Contact us today!
Filmed at Californian Classics LTD
01424 752217 / firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: +447498 519426